Status: Full-time; FLSA: Exempt
- A personal testimony of a growing and vital relationship with Jesus Christ.
- An exemplary life, wholly consistent with that testimony.
- A demonstrated life and understanding of walking in the Holy Spirit.
- A love for worship and a desire to stimulate this love within our congregation.
- In full agreement with the Statement of Faith of the Evangelical Free Church of America.
- Engaging platform presence with good communication skills and a gift for leading corporate worship.
- Creative and adaptable in musical styles.
- Ability to lead and develop musicians, both musically and spiritually.
- Organized, flexible and self-motivated.
- Minimum of five years experience as a Worship Director
- Strong management and administrative skills to oversee a large and diverse worship ministry.
- A leader with experience and skill in leading multiple styles of corporate worship along with the ability to recruit, motivate and organize multiple worship teams.
- Strong technical knowledge in areas including sound, lighting, projection and video production.
- Well-trained in musicianship with strong vocal ability; instrumental proficiency desired.
- Experience training and equipping worship leaders.
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations.
- Experience in leading worship/praise teams; choral leadership a plus.
- College degree.
1. Shall report to and work under the immediate direction of the Senior Pastor and/or the Staff and Ministries Executive.
2. Shall be responsible for the supervision, directly or indirectly, of all staff related to worship, paid and volunteer.
3. Shall lead the Worship Ministry Team.
A. Specific Key Result Areas-Primary
1. Develop and maintain effective working relationship with Senior Pastor.
2. Lead and implement Trinity’s vision for multiple styles of God-honoring worship.
3. Create and implement overall vision for worship ministries.
4. Provide effective leadership, administration, communication and management.
5. Plan and lead at least one style of corporate worship.
6. Supervise staffing and operation of all technical areas for worship including sound, lighting and visual.
7. Train, equip and direct multiple worship leaders.
B. Specific Key Result Areas-Secondary
1. Oversee the recruitment, development and use of lay individuals.
2. Oversee all musical components used in worship. These include but are not limited to worship teams, choir, soloists, vocal ensembles and instrumental groups.
3. Oversee the development and use of creative arts in worship. This includes but is not limited to video productions, dramas, visual aids, lighting and decorations.
4. Develop and manage the worship budget.
5. Lead and direct the Worship Ministry Team.
6. Other related duties as may be determined in conjunction with the Senior Pastor and/or the Staff and Ministries Executive.