This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministry Director - Asheville Campus
Seacoast Church - Asheville Campus
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 09/17/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
1. Develop, coordinate and lead a comprehensive educational fellowship and service ministry for middle school and high school youth.
2. Review, develop and implement curriculum and training for spiritual growth and leadership development.
3. Develop one-on-one and life group relationships to help them grow in their relationship with Christ.
4. Delight parents by communicating program plans and results through written and verbal communications including parent meetings when appropriate.
5. Recruit, train, schedule and supervise volunteers.
6. Encourage teamwork, mutual respect & support, and spiritual leadership..
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Embraces an ALL IN culture.
3. Calling to help students grow in their relationship with Christ.
4. Demonstrated spiritual gifts to serve others within a team environment.
5. Ability to recruit, lead and train students and volunteers.
6. Experience in student ministry.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
1. Individual Priorities
2. Annual performance evaluation
3. Compliance to policies and procedures
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.