WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING RESUMES. WE HAVE NARROWED THE GROUP TO THE FINAL APPLICANTS AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN NOTIFIED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. GOD BLESS.
River of Life Church
Senior Pastor Position Description
River of Life Church (ROLC) in Aiken, South Carolina is seeking an individual to serve as Senior Pastor. ROLC is a Word-based, spirit-filled community church, very active in missions and outreach, with an average attendance of 175 and active church membership of 290.
ROLC ‘s Vision Statement is: “To be a people who pursue God’s presence; passionate in worship, persistent in prayer; planted in His Word, purposed in evangelism, and persevering in love one for another; empowered by His Spirit which flows through God’s River of Life.”
The Senior Pastor is to provide spiritual leadership to River of Life Church. The Senior Pastor will serve as the Presiding Elder of the Church and will work with the Elders to provide leadership in all church matters. The Senior Pastor will work to grow the church and equip the saints for the work of the ministry. The Senior Pastor will represent ROLC in the community and provide leadership in the development of ministry teams.
• The Pastor will be the primary preacher for all worship services.
• Study the Bible and seek the Holy Spirit while being faithful in expounding on Scripture so that the congregation may grow in their understanding and application of the Word of God
• Provide the officiating at special ROLC services such as baby dedications, baptisms, weddings and funerals.
• Oversee the administration and management of all of ROLC ministries in consultation with the Elders and appropriate staff, boards, and committees
• The Pastor is responsible for staff coordination in the execution of the church’s purpose.
• Provide daily direction and management to ROLC staff.
• Has a heart for Missions with active participation.
• Leads the church in efforts to target and win the lost and unchurched.
• Saved, knows Jesus as personal Lord & Savior • Dedicated to Prayer and the Word of God/Bible-based • Balanced in Word/Worship/Spirituality • Spirit-filled • Humble • Has View to build God’s Kingdom • Compassionate • Married • Enthusiastic & Motivational • Excellent interpersonal skills • Demonstrates a lifestyle of integrity
Education and Experience
• Ministry experience required, with 10+ years preferred
• Demonstrated Bible knowledge through education and related experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Strong planning skills and abilities
Compensation Package: (Based on Experience)
Package includes: Salary, Housing allowance, and Retirement plan.
Please send your resume to River of Life Church by October 12, 2012:
1411 York Street NE
Aiken, SC 29801
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor - Elim Baptist ChurchConverge MidAmerica
- Detroit, Michigan
- December 4
A New Church In Scottsdale Needs You!Valley Fellowship Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- December 2
Senior PastorRamona Southern Baptist Church
- Ramona, California
- December 2
Senior PastorGrace Bible Church
- Akron, Ohio
- November 27
Senior PastorGingellville Community Church
- Orion, Michigan
- November 26