Pineview Community Church is a vibrant church located in Albany, NY. Our focus and purpose is to connect people wholeheartedly to Christ. We are looking to expand our Pastoral Staff with an individual who will help us accomplish this purpose
by celebrating what God is doing, building authentic relationships to serve our city, and inviting people to follow Christ wholeheartedly and find their fit in the Pineview church family.
The Associate Pastor of Worship and Connections will provide leadership and direction to worship and community-church connections. We are looking for a team player that loves to think outside the box, values not only the process but also people,
and has a proven track record. The successful candidate will serve and lead with excellence and creativity. Licensing and ordination (or eligibility for licensing and ordination) with the Christian and Missionary Alliance is required. (Previous applicants
need not apply.)
If this sounds like your opportunity, please email your resume along with links to video of you leading worship, media projects and any other creative samples. To view a .pdf version of the job description,
Job Title: Associate Pastor of Worship and Connections
Status: Full Time
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
• Oversee all worship and musical elements for the church, in conjunction with the Senior Pastor
• Manage scheduling and administration of musicians, vocalists, and audio technicians, including guests.
• Oversee rehearsals and ensure excellence in music.
• Oversee graphics, videos and physical space design.
• Identify, mentor, and empower leaders to be a significant part of the
• Serve as the primary worship leader.
• Communicate with other worship leaders and watch other church services
to gain insight and develop methods to improve the effectiveness of our worship experience.
• Participate in all Lead Team (elders / ministry board) meetings to develop and implement the overall direction and organization of the church.
• Develop a strategy to connect Pineview Community Church to reach the local community.
• Oversee the retention and integration of guests into life groups and serving opportunities.
• Assist other ministries in their connections strategies.
• Oversee ushers, greeters, and information centers.