This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 09/12/2012
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Manna Church is a growing multi-cultural, multi-site church located in Fayetteville, NC with over 7000 members. We are looking for an experienced and passionate motion designer to join our design team.
The Video/Motion Designer will be responsible for creating video campaigns, sermon bumpers, and weekly video announcements by using cutting edge production video, motion graphics and animations to reach a diverse audience.
Candidates will have a Bachelors Degree in Design/Video/Digital Media or similar work experience. They will be highly creative and have a strong knowledge of Final Cut or Premier, Adobe Creative Suite and related tools including After Effects or a similar product.
This is a full-time position (Mon-Fri) with a full benefits package.
For consideration, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Sample videos (or URL link) of your original work. If others worked on the video, please indicate your role and what aspects of the video you contributed. **This is required.**
• Cover letter with salary requirements
• Supports the vision and mission of Manna Church.
• Committed, growing follower of Jesus Christ.
• Must have an eye for design.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to gather and organize resources effectively and efficiently to accomplish the goal.
• Accurately assess the length and difficulty of a project.
• Deal with problems quickly and directly and settle disputes collaboratively and equitably.
• Relate well to all kinds of people and balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Give and welcome feedback, a team player and fun to work with.
• Is self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
• Accomplish the assigned projects by the required due date.
• Full working knowledge of post production video.
• Skillful, knowledgeable, and experienced in Apple computer operating systems
• Must be a U.S. citizen or have an active working visa
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Motion and Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro.
• Understanding of pixel ratios and formats for video graphics (difference between SD and HD).
• Aware of current (and future) design techniques and trends.
• Experience working with various cameras (P2, DSLR, etc)
• Knowledge/experience with lighting and green screen setup
• Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software (bonus but not required)
• Live Production knowledge (bonus but not required)