This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The Ark Church
Conroe, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/12/2012
Categories: Facilities Management
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Facilities Director
Ministry Area: Church Wide
Accountable to: Operations Administrator and Executive Pastor
Position is: Full Time
The Ark Church in Conroe (just north of Houston,) Texas is seeking an experienced Facilities Director who has a firm knowledge of HVAC, Mechanical, Security Survellence Systems, and Automated Door Locking Systems. This position is designed for a strong leader who is energetic and friendly, and gifted with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines.
The Ark Church began in 1996 with Pastor Alan & Joy Clayton and 2 other couples coming out of Lakewood Church under founding pastor, John Osteen (Joel's father). We are a contemporary evangelical church with a charismatic background currently averaging 5,000-6,000 in weekly attendance. We have over 100,000 square feet under roof on a campus of 50+ acres with four auxiliary buildings.
We would consider you an ideal candidate if:
2. A team player with a strong ability to multi-task
3. Open to the gifts and the power of the Holy Spirit working in the church today
4. Unquestionably called to this type of ministry
1. An exceptional eye for detail
2. A firm knowledge of the maintenance of
f. City/County/Providers - Detention, Sewer, Electrical, Drainage
3. Proven experience in managing people and relationships
4. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines
5. Common sense compiled with a great sense of humor
1. Anticipate and plan for the needs of the church and react quickly to those needs that come up unplanned
2. Address issues, problems, and find solutions ongoing
3. Look ahead to improvement projects needed across the campus
4. Manage, program, and oversee HVAC, Security, and other systems
5. Maintain record of minor and major repairs, daily, monthly, quarterly maintenance, key control, alarm codes, and facility maintenance contacts
6. Keep yearly inspections up to date on fire alarm panel, elevators, fire extinguishers
Previous facilities management experience required (3-5 years preferred)
Pay: Competitive Salary (plus benefits)
Please submit current photograph and resume in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org We respectfully request no phone calls please.