This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pacific Coast Church
San Clemente, California, United States
Date Posted: 09/11/2012
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Part-Time
I'm going to be listing specific responsibilities below, but the person I'm looking for will already be familiar with a lot of these processes. I need you to be fun, flexible, creative, and have a desire to better our environment.
Media Associate will report to the Worship Pastor and work along side him to maintain and develop the A/V team, prepare for services and special events, and provide oversight to media and video needs for Pacific Coast Church.
1. Weekly preparation for Sunday Services. This includes:
- Working within ProPresenter to prepare slides, background content, and preparation of lyrics
- Setting Lighting scenes to coordinate with Media
- Set up and prepare video cameras
- Prepare stage for services and events
2. Produce/Direct media team during services.
3. Edit/Prepare/Post/ weekly sermons for website and mobile apps.
- this skillset isn't a MUST, but is a preference
4. Research, develop, and maintain media systems throughout the facility.
- Routine maintenance and calibration of current Media/Lighting/Video systems and potential development of new ones
5. Media Team ministry
- Be an active part of the team, bringing creativity and innovation
- Actively participate in recruitment, training, and development of volunteer base in knowledge, operation, and use of systems and equipment throughout the facility.
Programs you should know and be well versed in:
ProPresenter, Final Cut Pro
Should have a general knowledge of Lighting systems and DMX protocol
Probably should love Jesus and be dedicated to growing as a Christ-Follower - That would be good
So, that's a good overview of this position.
If you feel like this fits, or are interested in learning more email me at firstname.lastname@example.org