This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Harvest Bible Chapel West Minneapolis
Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
Date Posted: 09/10/2012
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
Great opportunity to become an integral part of the Harvest Bible Chapel movement. You may have heard of the movement recently through the book Vertical Church or via the Vertical Church Tour with Dr. James macDonald.
These are exciting times at Harvest Bible Chapel West Minneapolis. Email us your resume ASAP. A job description is below:
Candidates must have the ability to both lead musically and spiritually a congregation with confidence and humility within a modern worship culture setting. To share in the responsibilities of leading a team and the growing role needed to facilitate excellence in worship throughout all ministries. Along with a specific role in training up and equipping leaders along with developing teams and maintaining the ministry from weekend to weekend.
· Report to Sr. Pastor and work alongside for all concerns within the Harvest Worship department
· Lead weekend worship services
· Oversee scheduling, rehearsals, chord charts and administrative responsibilities
· Develop future leaders and teams within youth, young adult and adult worship ministries
· Write and develop both music and content for our congregation
· 1-3 years of church worship leading experience
· Must play guitar and or piano
· Creative background in both planning and executing services
· Ability to plan ahead
· A creative thinker and highly productive
· Working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to read/write arrangements for choral ensembles, rhythm sections and/or instrumental specials.
· Must have a high knowledge base/understanding of visual culture,
· Graphics and multi-media based presentations, programs and apps on a MAC platform.
· Follower of Jesus Christ
· Must thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Resourceful with the ability to anticipate needs
· Relatable, socially proficient, clear communicator
· Spiritually mature
· Strong work ethic and able to manage a heavy load
· Administratively and organizationally proficient
· Pursuit of excellence in execution - "take pride in work"
· Able to work with great autonomy yet be accountable
· A passion for songwriting
· Do whatever it takes to "do church"!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the ministry.