This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Adamsville, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 09/06/2012
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Full-Time
FaithPointe Church Description
• FaithPointe Church is a non-denominal church comprised of a diverse congregation filled with people from various denominational backgrounds with a family culture.
• FaithPointe Church believes in the five-fold ministry and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all believers with the evidence of speaking in tongues. We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to salvation and that it is given by God to provide us with the power to evangelize others.
• FaithPointe Church seeks to grow the kingdom of God thru the teaching of His word and evangelizing to people everywhere. Our staff is a key component to the success of FaithPointe’s success.
• FaithPointe Church emphasizes the importance of family and works to strengthen families based upon Biblical principles.
• FaithPointe Church looks to build up the body of Christ by encouraging members to gather in fellowship with one another. This includes corporate worship, Sunday school and small fellowship groups that meet in homes and other places to worship God. We are known for our contemporary worship, Children’s, and youth ministries
• FaithPointe Church desires involvement from all members in all areas of ministry in order to help them discover and develop their spiritual gifting.
• FaithPointe Church seeks to be a positive influence in our community and abroad thru charitable means and missions work.
• 10 or more years ministry experience with Pastoral experience
• Minimum Education Associates degree
• Spirit filled leader who flows in the gifts of the Spirit.
• Has Pastored a church with an attendance of 350 or more at Sunday morning service with sustained growth
• Proven leadership qualities
• Demonstrates strong management skills
• A track record of mentoring successors
• Embraces a family culture with no intention of changing the churches culture
• Embraces the support ministries of the church as a vital part of the congregational ministry
• Values Sunday School, discipleship, and small groups
• Innovative ideas to incorporate in Sunday services to bridge the gaps between generations
• Wife involved in ministry and has a heart to minister to the women
• Must be even tempered, deals with staff and volunteers in love and patience
• Financially sound in ministry finances as well as personal
• Reference and background checks required
To submit a resume for consideration
FaithPointe Church - c/o Pastoral Search Team - P.O. Box 337 - Adamsville, TN 38310
1-866-342-2169 - Attention: Pastoral Search Team