This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Champion Forest Baptist Church
Houston, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/06/2012
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Champion Forest is a dynamic, growing church in northwest Houston, Texas.
We are seeking someone to join our existing worship ministry staff, under the supervision and direction of the Lead Worship Pastor, who is passionate about leading people in life-style worship, highly skilled, has strong platform presence, and is a team player.
Primary Responsibilities Include. . .
- Planning and leading worship each week in various venues
- Working in coordination with existing team to create innovative, dynamic worship experiences each week
- Weekday administrative tasks
- Leading vocal teams
- Writing and arranging music
- Ability to challenge and disciple people
Requirements Include. . .
- At least 5 years experience leading worship in a large church setting (1200+)
- Excellent platform skill
- Strong vocalist
- Creative mind
- Software experience in Finale, Sibelius, Pro Logic, Reason, Etc.
- Team player
If you meet ALL of these requirements, please submit current photograph and resume, along with a current video of you leading worship (no longer than 5 minutes in length) to email@example.com.
No phone calls to the church, please.