This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
TechArts Leader - Broadcast Video
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 08/31/2012
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA OUR WEBSITE!!
To apply for this or any openings at The Crossing, you must go to www.wcrossing.org/jobs.
We will NOT accept applications via email.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
The Crossing is looking for a TechArts Leader –Broadcast Video. This full time position will work under the leadership of the Director of TechArts to oversee and implement the requirements of the video capture and video broadcast of the weekend experience, classes and events. This position will assist in the development of the use of distributed video platforms to communicate the Gospel outside the walls of The Crossing church campuses. This includes leading and developing volunteer video staff and overseeing and managing the expectations of this team and systems.
• Recruit, lead and provide ongoing training and development of volunteer video staff.
• Ensure the recording and/or broadcast of worship services, classes and events as directed by leadership.
• Schedule volunteer video staff for required worship services, classes and events.
• Communicate to the video team any requirements and/or changes to the weekend experience.
• Convert full screen teach PPT slides into appropriate layout for podcast and video broadcast.
• Ensure additional content specified has been gathered and included in desired broadcast.
• Ensure proper video capture framing for message and worship broadcast/recording as defined by leadership.
• Capture/ Edit and prep additional content as required to be included in desired broadcasts
• Develop, maintain and deliver a comprehensive training program for volunteer staff, providing them with knowledge and experience necessary to operate video equipment in video control room and associated video cameras on the Chesterfield campus.
• Other staff duties as required by leadership.
• More than three (3) years video capture/ editing/ motion graphic experience.
• Experience leading multiple teams of adult volunteers.
• Experience working in a church of 1000 or more in weekly attendance
• Spiritual maturity
Spiritual Gifts Helpful For This Position
Leadership • Creative Communication • Discernment
Character Traits Needed For This Position
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Flexible and Teachable
• Detail oriented
• Good people skills – Team player
• Passionate about The Crossing and a personal relationship with God