PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA OUR WEBSITE!!
To apply for this or any openings at The Crossing, you must go to www.wcrossing.org/jobs.
We will NOT accept applications via email.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com
The Crossing is looking for a TechArts Leader –Broadcast Video. This full time position will work under the leadership of the Director of TechArts to oversee and implement the requirements of the video capture and video broadcast of the weekend experience, classes and events. This position will assist in the development of the use of distributed video platforms to communicate the Gospel outside the walls of The Crossing church campuses. This includes leading and developing volunteer video staff and overseeing and managing the expectations of this team and systems.
• Recruit, lead and provide ongoing training and development of volunteer video staff.
• Ensure the recording and/or broadcast of worship services, classes and events as directed by leadership.
• Schedule volunteer video staff for required worship services, classes and events.
• Communicate to the video team any requirements and/or changes to the weekend experience.
• Convert full screen teach PPT slides into appropriate layout for podcast and video broadcast.
• Ensure additional content specified has been gathered and included in desired broadcast.
• Ensure proper video capture framing for message and worship broadcast/recording as defined by leadership.
• Capture/ Edit and prep additional content as required to be included in desired broadcasts
• Develop, maintain and deliver a comprehensive training program for volunteer staff, providing them with knowledge and experience necessary to operate video equipment in video control room and associated video cameras on the Chesterfield campus.
• Other staff duties as required by leadership.
• More than three (3) years video capture/ editing/ motion graphic experience.
• Experience leading multiple teams of adult volunteers.
• Experience working in a church of 1000 or more in weekly attendance
• Spiritual maturity
Spiritual Gifts Helpful For This Position
Leadership • Creative Communication • Discernment
Character Traits Needed For This Position
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Flexible and Teachable
• Detail oriented
• Good people skills – Team player
• Passionate about The Crossing and a personal relationship with God
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Audio/Visual ManagerOur Savior's Way Lutheran Church
- Ashburn, Virginia
- January 17
Communications DirectorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- January 13
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Audio/Visual TechnicianSecond Presbyterian Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- January 13
Audio Director: FOH EngineerSlingshot Group
- Irvine, California
- January 11
The Crossing is a mulit-site church, "one church, many locations", with campuses located in and around the St. Louis area. Please visit our website at www.wcrossing.org to learn more about our vision and core values. We require all applicants who wish to be considered for this position to explore our website and watch a podcast(s) of a weekend message. After all, you should get to know us as we get to know you.
If you are interested in a position in our Children or Youth Ministry&rsquo More...