Family Pastor at newbeginningschurch.info
Pastor of Families with Children
Provide leadership, direction, and management of all aspects of the Family Equipping Ministry for Birth through K and First Grade through Fourth Grade Families.
Develop, implement and administrate the values and strategy for New Beginnings Family Equipping Ministry:
- Values: Biblical, Transformational, and Missional
- Strategy: Reach Up, Reach In, Reach Out
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor to equip parents to become the primary discipleship influence in their families.
- Minister to families by knowing the entire family - names and situations.
- Help families to embody New Beginnings Church core values of Reach Up, Reach In, and Reach Out.
- Foster and encourage families to feel connected and integrated.
- Build a growing Family Equipping Ministry team of lay leaders and volunteers through enlistment, training, development and empowerment.
- Develop and manage the Family Equipping Ministry budget
- Ability to preach/teach periodically at services
- Required Experience
- Proven ability to recruit, build teams, develop and direct staff and lay leaders
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategy
- Previous experience living and doing ministry in a large church
- Previous experience preaching/teaching to large groups
- Accredited bachelors degree education
- Preferred Experience
- Has raised or is raising a family (preferably with school-aged children).
- Previous ministry experience overseeing volunteer/parent teams
- Previous oversight and management of large budgets
- Accredited masters degree education
- Desired Gifts and Skills Set
- Must have leadership gifts with a shepherd’s heart
- Exhibit a growing enthusiasm for developing spiritually healthy families which make disciples and reproduce vibrant faith from generation to generation.
- Exhibit an exceptional level of administration skills
- Have ability and willingness to speak in various church and outside settings
- Perform general pastoral duties
- Personal Requirements
- To live a life consistent with qualities laid out in 1 Timothy 3
- To be in a small group and/or have an accountability partner
- To be intentionally fostering a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through your time in the Bible, prayer, and Christian community
- To reflect Christ in word and action in life and ministry.
- Model the Christian faith (Living life of wisdom, holiness, purity, stewardship, and free from addictions)