Family Pastor at newbeginningschurch.info
Pastor of Families with Children
Provide leadership, direction, and management of all aspects of the Family Equipping Ministry for Birth through K and First Grade through Fourth Grade Families.
Develop, implement and administrate the values and strategy for New Beginnings Family Equipping Ministry:
- Values: Biblical, Transformational, and Missional
- Strategy: Reach Up, Reach In, Reach Out
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor to equip parents to become the primary discipleship influence in their families.
- Minister to families by knowing the entire family - names and situations.
- Help families to embody New Beginnings Church core values of Reach Up, Reach In, and Reach Out.
- Foster and encourage families to feel connected and integrated.
- Build a growing Family Equipping Ministry team of lay leaders and volunteers through enlistment, training, development and empowerment.
- Develop and manage the Family Equipping Ministry budget
- Ability to preach/teach periodically at services
- Required Experience
- Proven ability to recruit, build teams, develop and direct staff and lay leaders
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategy
- Previous experience living and doing ministry in a large church
- Previous experience preaching/teaching to large groups
- Accredited bachelors degree education
- Preferred Experience
- Has raised or is raising a family (preferably with school-aged children).
- Previous ministry experience overseeing volunteer/parent teams
- Previous oversight and management of large budgets
- Accredited masters degree education
- Desired Gifts and Skills Set
- Must have leadership gifts with a shepherd’s heart
- Exhibit a growing enthusiasm for developing spiritually healthy families which make disciples and reproduce vibrant faith from generation to generation.
- Exhibit an exceptional level of administration skills
- Have ability and willingness to speak in various church and outside settings
- Perform general pastoral duties
- Personal Requirements
- To live a life consistent with qualities laid out in 1 Timothy 3
- To be in a small group and/or have an accountability partner
- To be intentionally fostering a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through your time in the Bible, prayer, and Christian community
- To reflect Christ in word and action in life and ministry.
- Model the Christian faith (Living life of wisdom, holiness, purity, stewardship, and free from addictions)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Family PastorSpringwell Church
- Taylors, South Carolina
- October 20
Youth/Creative MinisterBroadview Baptist Church
- Abilene, Texas
- October 19
Discipleship PastorBethel Church
- Owatonna, Minnesota
- October 19