This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Urbandale, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 08/23/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Worship is a huge value for Timberline, and we are looking for someone to lead the charge. We are looking for a dynamic part-time worship leader/intern who will lead the church in an encounter with the Spirit each weekend. With varying styles of worship, we are looking for someone with a strong gospel background.
Strong leadership skills are a must, as well as a desire and ability to build teams. With a steadily growing and Christ-centered church, the worship leader would need to:
- Develop layers of band members and vocalists.
- Develop and lead a global team of worship leaders.
- Schedule band and songs according to weekend themes.
- Work on culturally relevant and interesting arrangements of worship songs and hymns.
- Work with and develop our drama ministry team
- Lead our creative programming team
- Maintain a level of excellence set by the church staff and leadership.
With a mission to impact Des Moines, Iowa and beyond with the Gospel, we need a leader who will develop, empower and release God's people and leaders for Kingdom expansion. If you're up for the opportunity, please send a resume, picture, and video/audio of your participation in leading worship to Pastor Steve at email@example.com.