This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Effort Baptist Church
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 08/23/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Part-Time
Education: Some college, experience in leading worship, all education levels are encouraged to apply, but college graduate with significant music, ministry and leadership experience is preferred or equivalent to real world music ministry experience.
Job Type: Part-time hourly position
Worship Style: Contemporary
Job Description: Effort Baptist Church located in Palmyra, Va. is accepting application for a part-time Worship Minister. We are looking for someone who is both an incredible Worship Leader and Spiritual Leader, talented vocally with strong musical experience, proficient with guitar and or keyboard, knowledge of audio mixings and analog console.
Duties to include:
• Prepare and lead weekly Praise Band Practice.
• Lead music, praise and worship for two church services on Sunday.
• Coordination of special music.
• Planning Center Online: person is responsible for scheduling people, organizing the flow of service, charting
music, and communicating to your team.
• Leads the media and technology of the church.
• Recruiting, training, building up an incredible team of volunteer musicians.
• Musically supports youth ministry through Verge (youth band), retreats and evangelistic events.
If interested in being considered, please email all of the following to Wanda at email@example.com
• Letter of introduction detailing who you are, education background, spiritual background and what experience
you have in leading worship and leading band.
• A current resume with photo.
• Links to video and audio of you leading worship.
• Salary range.