This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Ministry Audio/Visual Coordinator
Faith Community Church of Hopkinton
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 08/21/2012
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Part-Time
JOB POSITION – Worship Ministry: Audio/Visual Coordinator
The Faith Community Church of Hopkinton is a thriving non-denominational evangelical Christian church with a weekend attendance of 1000 with a commitment to seeing lives transformed through Jesus Christ. Our desire is to guide people to a deeper relationship with Christ and a greater love for others.
WORK TYPE: Part-time: average 30 hours/week, at $17 – 20 /hr based on education and experience. WORK TYPE: Part-time: average 30 hours/week, at $17 – 20 /hr based on education and experience. No benefits provided, at this time.
This professional position will provide technical expertise and team leadership for all of the church’s sound, media, video and stage lighting related to the Worship Ministry. The environment is one of fun, creativity, and teamwork with a passion for excellence in serving and worshiping God. The position reports to the Director of Worship.
JOB DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS:
• Assist the Director of Worship Ministry
• Overall A/V technical guidance, leadership and production
• Lead and train teams of volunteer technicians
• Purchase and maintain A/V equipment
• Record (video and audio) worship services for our internet broadcasts
• Direct management of A/V quality during worship services and other major events
• College level education in A/V production – preferable with a worship focus
• A proven track record in creating and mixing quality sound in large venues
• Broad experience working with a variety of audio, video, media and lighting equipment
• Proven video editing skills and experience with editing software
• Proficiency in MAC Final Cut Pro, ProPresenter, and ProTools or equivilent
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Experience as a Team Leader, Production Manager or the like
• Possess a servant's heart and strong passion to support the Worship Ministry at Faith Community Church
• Be inspired by working in a fast-paced, multi-task, team environment
• Have a deep personal relationship with Jesus Christ
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Position: Worship A/V Coordinator