This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministry Pastor
Matthews, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 08/20/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a talented, experienced Student Pastor with a passion to lead today’s teenagers toward a greater connection to God?
Is your heart's desire to make an impact with your leadership and teaching gifts in the heart of a teenager?
If so, you may be just who we’re looking for. Team Church is a growing congregation of 700+ in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for someone who is an incredible team player, leader and gifted communicator to teenagers.
• Talented in communicating to teenagers with a strong biblical message that shoots straight…but grace filled.
• Skillfully adept in leading and mentoring multiple volunteers at one time.
• Passionate about helping to raise up a generation that stands strong for Christ.
• An excellent communicator on stage and in interpersonal relationships
• A high energy team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
• Experienced in building and leading volunteer ministry teams.
• Well versed in the Bible and know what you believe so you can teach others
• Desires to see teenagers become disciples in every area of their life
• Knowledgeable about today’s culture and the spiritual distractions that come with it
• College Graduate with some type of Bible degree or training
You will be:
• The primary teacher on Wednesday night to over 150 students
• The vision caster for our Student Ministry
• The administrative leader over all adult volunteers that lead our Student Home Team Discipleship groups.
• Responsible for planning, organizing and spiritually leading our Student Home Team discipleship groups.
• Responsible for recruiting, training, building and scheduling an incredible team of student volunteers.
• Supporting other TC ministries through the use of leading student to serve in the church.
• Responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by the Lead Pastor.
Would be Awesome if you:
• Have 3+ years experience on staff with group of 50 plus teenagers.
• Are under 35 years of age
• Love sports and enjoy outdoor recreation.
If interested in being considered, please email ALL of the following items directly to
Kenny@teamchurch.com - do not apply on churchstaffing.com
• Letter of Introduction detailing who you are, educational background, spiritual background and personal testimony.
• A current resume with photo
• Links to video and audio of you leading teaching.
• Examples of “things you have done” in student ministry. EX: Bible study you wrote? Camp you developed? Mission trip you went on with pictures? Game you created? Small group booklet? Drama you wrote...... we want to see what you have done!