This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Gateway Christian Fellowship
West Haven, Connecticut, United States
Date Posted: 08/20/2012
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Gateway Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational, Spirit-filled, and genuine community. Worship and prayer are part of the fabric of our dynamic and vibrant church culture located in southern New England!
The Technical Director will oversee all technical aspects for worship in the main sanctuary and the chapel. This includes Sunday mornings and other services/events that take place regularly.
This person will ensure excellence in live sound for powerful worship experiences. He or she will also be responsible for audio-visual needs within the church. This includes supporting all activities, events and classes at all campuses. Duties also include troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs in all areas. This ministry position will require on average 40 hours per week and include evening and weekend hours.
· An individual who has been a Tech Director for a large church (1500+)
· An individual that is an effective visionary leader, communicates well, and has proven & reputable experience building/managing quality teams
· An individual that has considerable experience with mixing sound for a large facility. (concerts, auditoriums, etc.)
· Considerable experience with Lighting, design & application
· Experience with shooting Video, editing & graphics
· Experience with broadcast quality video and Live Magnification.Strong technical background
· Must be highly motivated
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent management and leadership skills
· Good organizational skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org