1. Pastoral care visiting in homes, hospitals, convalescent homes, etc.
2. By example, creative ideas, programs, or methods, he will give leadership to a
ministry designed to attract young adults to our church.
3. Leadership of our second Sunday morning worship service. He will be
responsible for coordinating with the worship team, finding someone to run the
sound, and other duties as needed.
4. Leadership in the Sunday Evening service. He will be responsible to see that
someone is there to lead music, lead the choir, play the piano, run the sound,
and do anything else needed. He will preach in our Sunday Evening service
virtually every week.
5. Lead the Saturday Men’s Breakfast. He will be responsible to see that teams
of cooks are preparing the meals and the room is properly set up. He will try to
attract more young men to the breakfast.
6. Be available for personal counseling, funerals, weddings, baptisms, etc.
7. Serve in any other way that the Senior Pastor may ask him to serve.