The position of Middle School Pastor for Pinelake Church’s Reservoir Campus is responsible for leading ongoing ministries to Middle School students, with the ultimate goal of transitioning them into high school as active, reproducing disciples. This person
will lead the servant leadership team with a focus on building God-centered evangelism and discipleship ministries, and developing strong relationships with students and their families, while working in partnership with the global Pinelake Church Family Team.
Specific List Of Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of assigned tasks pertaining to the on going ministry to middle school students including Wednesday night worship, teaching and groups. Work directly with student worship planning and preparation. Duties include
teaching and being in up front leadership situations as called upon.
- Work with Middle School Minister with the enlistment and training of all servant leaders connected to middle school ministry.
- During the school year, be present on school campuses by participating in activities such as in-school visits, volunteering for school programs, attending school events and functions and school Bible studies.
- Attend all Student Ministry team meetings and help facilitate any other meetings associated with servant leaders and students.
- Participate as an active part of the campus and global Family Ministry team, attending meetings and performing tasks assigned to members of Family Ministry team. As a loyal team member, the Middle School Pastor cooperates with other staff members and follows
the leadership of the Family Pastor and Lead Pastor of Ministries.
- Conduct daily personal prayer time and devotional studies staying spiritually accountable to standards set forth by Pinelake Staff values.
- Attend regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Adhere to Pinelake Policy and Procedures.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and at least three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.