This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Arts Pastor
Matthews, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 08/13/2012
Categories: Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a talented, experienced worship leader with a passion to lead people toward greater connection to God?
Is your heart's desire to make an impact with your musical gifts and leadership passions?
If so, you may be just what we’re looking for.
Team church (TC) is a growing congregation of 700+ weekend attendance in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for someone who is both an incredible Worship leader and a spiritual developer of artists to join our team and lead our Worship Arts Ministry.
• Talented vocally with strong musical experience
• Skillfully adept with guitar and/or keyboard and preferably other musical instruments
• Passionate about modern worship, respectful of historical worship traditions and excellent at balancing the fresh and the familiar
• An excellent communicator on stage, in person and in digital correspondence
• A high energy team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Experienced in building and leading a team
• Well versed in Musical Pre and Post Production including crafting and utilizing loops, tracks and clicks in live worship (Reason, Live and Logic)
• Knowledgable about live audio mixing on digital consoles (TC uses Digico in our main auditorium)
• A Planning Center Online genius, who is a master of scheduling people, organizing the flow of a service, charting music and communicating to your teams
You will be:
• The primary worship leader for weekly services while raising up and mentoring other worship leaders at TC
• Responsible for planning, organizing and spiritually leading our Sunday worship services
• Recruiting, training, building and scheduling an incredible team of volunteer musicians
• Supporting other TC ministries in the use of worship arts
• Responsible for other worship and leadership responsibilities as determined by the Lead Pastor
Would be Awesome if you:
• Have 3+ years experience in leading worship on stage in front of people (not in your room playing air guitar)
• Have a college degree
• Enjoy sports and outdoor recreation
• Write great music
All educational levels are encouraged to apply, but a college graduate with significant music, ministry, and leadership experience is preferred or an equivalent real world music ministry experience.
If interested in being considered, please email ALL of the following items directly to
Kenny@teamchurch.com - do not apply on churchstaffing.com
• Letter of Introduction detailing who you are, educational background, spiritual background and testimony, and what experience you have leading worship and leading a band
• A current resume with photo
• Links to video and audio of you leading worship (video is preferred, and will be required if you are one of the final candidates)
Applications without video or audio will not be considered