This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Women's Ministries
Crossroads Bible Church
Double Oak, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 08/13/2012
Categories: Women's Pastor
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Director of Women’s Ministries
Crossroads Bible Church
8101 FM 407, Double Oak, TX 75077
CBC Value Statement: Living the message of God’s transforming grace, equipping Christ-followers to love their world.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
• Leadership - Be an innovative leader who understands the culture along with its impact on women. She will lead women in their journey of transformation into the likeness of Christ. She will be creative, inspire vision, guide, direct and facilitate lay involvement.
• Relationships – Be an active relationship builder with energy and enthusiasm in order to connect with women and encourage authentic community.
• Communicator – Be able to effectively communicate God’s Word. She must have a good understanding of the Word and be able to teach as well as identify and develop others to teach.
• Programs – Be able to continually assess women’s ministry programs’ effectiveness and recalibrate or introduce new programs and ideas, if appropriate, to support objectives.
• Administration – Be able to develop and oversee a budget, determine short and long range planning, oversee event planning, recruit and liaison with volunteer leaders and support church staff with regard to administrative duties.
• Team Player – Be able to work with church leadership to ensure women’s ministries reflect and support the values of Crossroads Bible Church. Meet regularly with pastoral staff and build unity and mutually encourage one another.
• Discipleship – Be able to passionately encourage the spiritual growth of women through the Word, grace, and spiritual formation. She will be able to train, equip and cast a vision to use the gifting of women for the glory of Jesus Christ.
• Shepherd – Be able to love well, guide and share insights with women who are hurting, and direct them to appropriate resources.
• She should have at least three years of women's ministry experience, preferably in a medium to large church environment.
• She should have experience in leading, discipleship, and teaching.
Please answer the following questions and attach them with your resume:
1. How did you come to know the Lord and describe your journey with him?
2. What are your spiritual gifts and how have you developed them?
3. If you could paint a picture of a strong women's ministry, what would it look like?
4. What changes have you observed in women and women's ministry over the last few years and how would you address them as the Minister of Women?
5. What are the three most critical areas that you see women need?