- Born again, spirit filled Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 6th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, other nights as requested, summer programming, special events, etc…
- Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
- Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
- Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, Camps, etc…
4000 in weekend attendance, 100,000 square feet of facilities, outreach strategized, prayer focused. Diverse congregation, in many ways.
1. To worship God with all we are
2. To proclaim the full Gospel of Jesus Christ
3. To demonstrate His love to humanity
4. To Engage, Equip and Empower people of all ages and walks of life to become followers of Christ
5. To bring the transforming love, truth and power of God into peoples lives, into our community and to the nations through the Word of God, worship, prayer and through the person of the Holy Spirit
1. That all we strive to endeavor and accomplish is based on the infallible Word of God
2. To create a culture of love, acceptance and truth. To practice inclusion and live life together
3. To assist in one's understanding of the depths of God's love and grace so they can know that they belong, they have value, and ultimately they can succeed in fulfilling their God given purposes
4. To honor the dignity of every life
5. To be a body of believers that is Christ-Centered, Prayer Driven and Spirit-Led in our worship, actively experiencing the Person, Purpose and Power of the Holy Spirit
6. To embrace the truth that every believer is a minister of Christ, exemplifying a lifestyle of servant-hood, Biblical giving, generosity, and understanding of their spiritual gifts and ministry calling
7. To strive for excellence in all we do
8. To be Christ-followers that live in the principle of discipleship and Biblical disciplines
9. To make an impact in other's lives, our community and around the world
10. The desire to see Signs, Wonders, Miracles, Righteousness, Justice, Grace and Mercy to all
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children’s Ministry DirectorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Children's Ministry PastorTerraNova Church
- Irvine, California
- December 2
Director of Children's MinistryMission Point Church
- Somers Point, New Jersey
- December 1
Anthem Kids DirectorAnthem Church
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- December 1
Victory Worship Center
Victory Worship Center strives to be a "church without walls" and with our many outreach programs, community resources, recovery/support classes, conferences, student activities and gatherings geared for people of all ages, we make it easy for people to get connected and involved with each other and throughout our church no matter what the age, background or income. We exist to create an atmosphere of love, acceptance and truth. We practice inclusion to live life together. More...