This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Yavapai, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 08/08/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
PO Box 118
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
Parkside Church is a growing, vibrant church of 450 that is looking to take our church to the next level of ministry. We are loosely affiliated with the Conservative Baptists and Converge (formerly BGC). With our new facilities (built 5 years ago) and our newly developed land ( under construction), we are poised to reach into our community and help those who are far from God take their next steps toward him.
A quiet, safe place in northern Arizona to raise your children, with a small town atmosphere, a friendly relaxed, no-pressure way of life where practically everyone knows each other. Additionally, we have wide-open spaces, the Verde river, a mild 4-season climate and panoramic views from the vistas above our valley.
To create an IRRESISTIBLE church that PASSIONATELY pursues LIFECHANGE!
We gather together weekly to CELEBRATE God’s active involvement in our lives and in our church family; thanking Him for His undeserving grace and mercy!
We exist to CONNECT and live in close-knit, loving community which builds the body of Christ by encouraging the sharing of life, helping to meet the needs within each one of us, and stimulating personal growth.
Our life in Christ is only fully realized as we learn to reflect the generosity of God by leveraging all of our resources to minister to other people, advance His Kingdom, and turn the world upside down.
We love people enough to reach out to those who have no relationship with Jesus by INVESTING in their lives and INVITING them to attend Parkside so that they will hear and understand what it means to be a Christ follower.
To develop and refine an exciting and passionate ministry, devoted to helping people at Parkside experience genuine biblical worship by creating CELEBRATION environments. The Celebration Pastor shares in the pastoral responsibilities of Parkside Church, primarily by serving as pastor and overseer of the Celebration Arts, which includes the worship team and production team.
Mick Martin - Lead Pastor
• A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Preferably some formal Bible education
• Preferably 5 years experience in the area of worship leading
• Musical giftedness that includes: the ability to play the guitar (additional instrumental abilities encouraged, but not required), the ability to read/write music, and an expansive knowledge of the current trends in worship music
• Staff Leadership Experience in a church with an average attendance of 250+
• Must possess a strong leadership gifting in order to be a leader of multiple leaders in many ministry areas
• A working knowledge of audio/visual technology
• Able to clearly communicate & articulate the Gospel
• Proactively communicate, support and fulfill the mission, vision, core values, purposes and goals of the church with a special emphasis on our vision of CELEBRATE.
• Build a team who collectively and individually accomplishes same.
• Maintain open and frequent communication with the Lead Pastor, Exec Staff and volunteer team leaders and members.
This role is an exec level pastoral position that requires the individual to provide a high level of leadership in the following areas - VISION, RECRUIT, COACH, MANAGE
This Leadership Focus will be used to lead the following ministry areas:
• Develop team of volunteer leaders and meet regularly to coordinate, encourage and equip them
• Rehearse, lead, grow, and disciple the worship & production teams
• Recruit new members for the worship & production teams
• Oversight of Celebration Arts related services, not limited to Sunday’s
• Oversee a growing production team that is managed by volunteers
• Share in Parkside’s Pastoral Care Responsibilities
• Cultivate a passionate CELEBRATION environment of worship
• Creative leadership of set design/stage layout
• Disciple apprentice leaders & prepare them to lead worship
• Manage other items including, but not limited to: stage cleanliness, Sunday morning hospitality for teams, storage of Parkside’s equipment.
• Perform all other duties assigned by the Lead Pastor.
*Duties & Responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of the Lead Pastor
Please email resumes including at least one video of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please
PLEASE INCLUDE THE SIZE OF THE CHURCHES IN THE EXPERIENCE SECTION OF THE RESUME.