This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Minister of Connections and Small Groups
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/13/2012
Categories: Outreach - Small Group Pastor
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCY
• Must maintain a vital and growing relationship with the Lord through Bible study, prayer and meditation.
• Must currently or recently have been in charge of Small Group Ministry within a congregation of at least 1200 members.
• Must possess the characteristics of a leader and the ability to lead staff and volunteers in their ministries
• Must possess the ability to communicate with multiple people through various forms of communication
including email, text, Facebook, etc.
• Must have good organizational skills and the ability to create duplicable systems
• Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Must have the ability to handle conflict and listen to members concerns
• Must have a heart and passion for Ministry and building strong programs
• Must be a good church member
• Must embrace the staff culture
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Minimum 5-7 years