This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 07/26/2012
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a natural leader? Are you one of the oddities of nature who actually enjoys public speaking? Do you have a passion for God and a penchant for doing things differently? Do you enjoy empowering others to use their gifts and talents to lead people to Christ and grow in their faith?
Life Church Franklin is a simple approach to the local church located in Franklin, North Carolina. As a part of the LifeChurch.tv Network (www.NetworkChurches.tv), we are a growing church in the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina.
We are currently looking for a Lead Pastor to carry the church vision to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
• An experienced, dynamic leader
• A motivating team-builder
• Passionate about evangelism
• Experienced and knowledgeable in leadership (corporate or church environment)
• Able to deliver relevant, Biblical messages when called upon
• A communications whiz with at least one year of speaking, teaching and/or developing large groups
• Not intimidated at the idea of leading a church of more than 400+ people as well as staff
• A motivator and inspirer, whether you’re sitting with 20 people or standing in front of 700
• Hard-working but love to have fun
• A self-starter but thrive on a team
• Willing to meet the church partnership requirements
You will be:
• Responsible for preaching 4-6 weekends annually (Other weekly teaching is by video through the LifeChurch.tv Network which includes Craig Groeschel and other gifted teachers)
• Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings
• Leading and administrating the church staff to develop leaders and volunteers
• Performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and coaching/mentoring
• Overseeing delegation of church operations including financial reporting, staff development and communication to church Directional Leadership Team
• Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, children third and the ministry fourth
• Passionately strive to live the abundant life found in Christ through applying the core values of Life Church in a vital daily relationship with Jesus Christ
• Give at least 10% of your income into the vision of Life Church
• Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the utmost integrity in all situations
• Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Life Church and always protect the unity God has given this church.
• Salary is based upon experience and skill and includes benefits such as insurance, vacation time and more.
We are proud to be a part of the LifeChurch.tv Network, but we are also a completely autonomous church with our own vision, mission, leadership, finances, staff and location. We are not under the direct leadership of LifeChurch.tv.
Please visit our website to learn more about our church here: www.lifechurchfranklin.com
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Resume".