PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT - http://crosstimberschurch.org/about/jobs/
MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VIDEO PORTFOLIO
JOB TITLE: Video Producer
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Production Director
The Video Producer will serve to work under the direction of the Production Director to complete video production tasks as assigned. The primary objective of this position is to provide support to the programming team in order to efficiently create video projects that either cannot be outsourced or need additional staff assistance in order to accommodate project deadlines.
In addition to production tasks and by virtue of being part of the programming team, this person will also provide weekend technical support (ie: live video directing, camera operation, general tech support, etc) at the discretion of the Production Director.
For a sample of the type of work you would be doing, view our video channels @
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Works to accomplish tasks assigned by the Production Director to complete video production projects including but not limited to items for weekend service support.
• Creating video projects from concept to creation. Video editing, field and studio filming and/or photography, audio editing
• Weekly production tasks such as church news, event promos, creative series video content development and creation, archiving and any other tasks deemed necessary by the Production Director
• Must be a creative thinker, self-starter and posses a proven ability to create compelling video content in a fast paced production environment.
• Clearance of criminal background check
• Applicants must provide a video project portfolio (vimeo, youtube, or other digital delivery format)
• Working knowledge of Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and other applicable software used for video creation in the Cross Timbers environment
• Working knowledge of audio recording related software and gear
• Use of Mac hardware
• Basic knowledge of office networking to access network servers and share folders
• Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion and hit deadlines
Monday through Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday weekend rehearsals and services
Work hours will flex as needs for events and other production/service related needs.
All staff members are required to work Easter and Christmas Eve services; the schedule for these services can vary according to the campus needs and the yearly calendar.
WORK ENVIRONMENT – PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires the ability to climb a ladder along with frequent climbing of stairs, bending, stooping and lifting of equipment, boxes or supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. Work is generally performed indoors, but may involve limited exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job and the level of work performed by employees in this position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties required by their supervisor.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Production Coordinator (Youth & Children's Emphasis)Northview Church
- Carmel, Indiana
- December 5
Media DirectorCornerstone Church
- Midwest City, Oklahoma
- December 3
Video ProducerZion Christian Church
- Troy, Michigan
- December 3
FOH AudioZion Christian Church
- Troy, Michigan
- December 3
Contemporary Worship and Technology Arts LeaderFirst Presbyterian Church of Trenton
- Trenton, Michigan
- December 2
Cross Timbers Community Church
We are a community of believers who are passionate about helping and serving others. We are a place where people like you can find healing and freedom, a church where you can grow and develop into followers of Christ who want to make a difference in the world.
Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Cross Timbers Community Church.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME THROUGH CHURCH STAFFING, OR APPLY ONLINE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE (Home Page - JOBS).More...