FULL-TIME CHILDRENS PASTOR POSITION
We are looking for a young gifted and spirit-filled children's pastor who wants kids to have FUN! Our church is wonderful with a great family environment. We have been in our new building for 10 years now and are steadily growing. You will be right at home
at Restoration Family Church. We have one service and offer contemporary worship styles.
We are looking to hire someone immediately in a FULL-Time role.
To serve Restoration Family Church through the development and oversight of ministries that attract children and families to RFC, educate children in the Christian faith,inspire children to take up a life of service, and promote friendships between the children
at RFC and their teachers.
Areas of responsibility: -
- Cast and implement a vision for Children's Ministry that reflects the mission and core values of Restoration Family Church
- Oversee all ministries at RFC designed for children from birth through fifth grade, including but not limited to:
- Nursery, Preschool, and K-5 Sunday School
- Summer activities
- Family activities and quarterly events
- Inspire, recruit, and encourage key volunteer leaders and teachers
- Ensure parent input to Children's Ministry
- Ensure childcare for all church-wide events
- Participate in professional networks, conferences, and other associations of Children's Ministry Pastors/Directors to maintain awareness of best practices
- Demonstrates a love for children and a passion for introducing them to, and growing them in Christ
- Demonstrates the virtues and qualities of a devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Matches the Biblical qualifications outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and Philippians 2:3-5
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with church leadership, volunteers, and parents, both publicly and privately
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills Self-directed; demonstrates entrepreneurial problem-solving capacity
- Able to identify, recruit, and encourage those gifted and called to minister to children