This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Youth Worship Director- Full Time
Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church
Dacula, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 07/13/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor - Youth Pastor
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Director of Youth Worship
Serve as Director of Youth Worship, supporting all needs for youth music worship and assisting in all responsibilities of the Director of Student Ministries
Director of Student Ministries
• Lead/ supervise/ schedule worship for teen services and events
• Develop and disciple teen worship leaders, instrumentalists, vocalists
• Lead/ supervise Wednesday worship programming
• Audition/ recruit/ schedule team members
• Coordinate volunteers and staff in various areas ( i.e. audio/visual)
• Assist in resourcing and encouraging small group leaders
• Assist in recruiting and developing adult volunteers to serve youth
• Connect with students from the local high schools, developing relationships through i.e. Bible Study, Counseling, attending student activities
• Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
• Committed to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
• Performs duties and responsibilities as a ministry
• Models standards and expectations of staff members within Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church including membership and worship at Hamilton Mill UMC; small group participation; lifestyle of tithing and generosity and faithful service driven by divine call and giftedness.
• Excellent instrumental and vocal skills
• Self motivated and willing learner
• Formal music training preferred
• Guitar or Keyboardist preferred
• Bachelors degree with masters degree preferred
• Wesleyan/Methodist background preferred
• Link to a video footage of candidate leading worship.
(A variety of examples is helpful.)
Submit links with resumé and references to: Jason.email@example.com.
$32000-$36000/yr depending on experience