This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Mission Community Church
gilbert, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 07/12/2012
Categories: Teaching Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Mission is one of the largest and fastest growing churches in the nation. We are committed to living out our vision...do justice, love mercy, walk humbly with our God. We are in search of a highly gifted communicator/expositor to assist in the preaching and teaching load.
1. Preach regularly (15+/year) in main service.
2. Collaborate with the lead pastor, to help develop an annual, integrated teaching plan.
3. Improve our ‘now what?’ response to the messages each weekend.
4. Develop sermon follow up materials
5. Teach in other environments on campus, as needed.
1. Gifted communicator with excellent preaching skills, demonstrated by more than 5 years of experience in a large church.
2. Strong grasp of scripture. Seminary degree required, Master of Divinity preferred.
3. Fully bought into the Micah 6:8 vision.
4. Full agreement with the doctrinal position of Mission Community Church.
5. Spiritually healthy man, who is daily walking humbly with God and leading his family.
6. Team player who will support the lead pastor.
*** Interested candidates please apply by submitting your resume, cover letter, sample recorded sermon/messages and ministry experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.