Are you called to serve in the greater Seattle area?
Then perhaps God is calling you to work at EastLake Community Church (www.eastlakecc.com).
Find out if you’re an ideal candidate by answering these questions for yourself:
-Are you passionate about raising up musicians and volunteer leaders, and leading a proven
music and worship planning system?
-Can you help lead and grow an EastLake location in a multi-site setting?
-Can you provide leadership at one of our multi-site locations by joining with our worship arts staff
to lead worship at a very high level, bring musical excellence to the stage,
be a vital part in growing one of our locations, and cultivate highly experienced musicians?
-Are you interested in helping a growing church continue to grow?
-Do you have a strong desire to reach the un-churched?
- A Solid Calling to the greater Seattle area
- Willingness to live in the area of your site location
- The ability to manage a large and growing Music Team system
- A passion for the Bible and innovation
- A team player
- A high level understanding of music and music direction in a modern/rock context
- Ability to lead worship while playing guitar/piano required
- Ability to create chord charts required
- Degree, or 'ministry experience' equivalent, in music and worship leading
- A positive attitude
- A familiarity with The Purpose Driven Church Model
- A risk taker
- A passion for music and the arts
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the un-churched
- A high commitment to the local church
- Ready to work hard to see a location grow and build exceptional teams
- Willing to do whatever it takes!
- Membership at EastLake Church or at your own home church
- Serve on a volunteer team at EastLake Church or at your own home church
- Faithful history of tithing at Eastlake Church or at your own home church