This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's/Youth Admin Coordinator
Scottsdale Bible Church
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 07/03/2012
Categories: Church Staff
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Part-Time
This position will provide administrative and volunteer coordination for all aspects of the Children & Youth Ministry at the SBC Cactus Campus. This position will partner with the Cactus Campus Pastor & Children’s & Youth Ministry Programming & Activities Coordinator on tasks that involve safety, curriculum, and volunteer recruitment. Nonexempt, Part-time Position at 20 hours per week; Hours on Sunday.
Children & Youth Focus:
• Develop database for attendees in children & youth ministry to coordinate with family information and coordinate with Shea Campus Student Ministry & Children’s Ministry Pastors.
• Track attendance and communicate information to Cactus Campus team and Main Campus.
• Provide information to parents on children’s ministry, update information for website and/or Facebook.
• Ensure curriculum is on-line and/or copied and available for teacher’s each week.
• Partner with CM/Youth Programming & Activities Coordinator on Volunteer recruitment, communication and nurturing opportunities.
• Participate in volunteer orientation and training with CM/Youth Programming & Activities Coordinator.
• Ensure Volunteer Leaders & Classroom Assistants are scheduled each week.
• Partner with Cactus Campus team on Volunteer On-boarding process.
• Partner with CM Team to ensure all classroom supplies are in rooms, cleaned weekly by volunteers and needed items are noted on website.
• Work with main campus on developing a Media Resource Center (MRC) inventory at Cactus Campus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Christian Education or Childhood Development or 5+ years equivalent experience in Children’s Ministry Lead Role.