This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children/Youth Programming & Activities Coordinator
Scottsdale Bible Church
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 07/03/2012
Categories: Church Staff
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Part-Time
This position will provide programming, activities and volunteer recruitment for all aspects of the Children & Youth Ministry at the SBC Cactus Campus. This position will partner with the Cactus Campus Pastor & Children & Youth Ministry Administrative Coordinator on tasks that involve safety, curriculum, activities and volunteer recruitment. Nonexempt, Part-time Position at 20 hours per week; Hours on Sunday.
Children & Youth Focus:
• Partner with Cactus Campus Pastor and Main Campus Student Ministry & CM Pastor to develop appropriate curriculum for children and youth.
• Develop on-going Sunday large group activities working with Susan Wood on SBC Broadcast room & Tree House ideas.
• Develop in partnership with Cactus Campus Pastor & Main Campus Student Ministry & CM Pastor on Special Events for family outreach during the year.
• Partner with Cactus Campus team on Volunteer recruitment, communication and nurturing for Children & Youth Ministry.
• Provide creative ideas to Cactus Campus team on developing CM/Youth Volunteers.
• Build support team for crafts, teaching team and special events.
• Partner with Campus Campus Pastor on Volunteer meetings.
• Key communicator with classroom leaders on training and weekly curriculum. Play an important role in mentoring classroom leaders.
• Provide age appropriate room assignments and age breakdowns.
• Develop classroom checklist on supplies, safety and on-going furniture needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Christian Education or Childhood Development or 5+ years equivalent experience in Children’s Ministry Lead Role.