1) Seek and develop ways to reach and minister to families in the church and community.
2) Develop and administer church programs that will evangelize children and disciple them in the ways of the Lord.
3) In conjunction with the senior pastor plan and assist in leading music in Sunday services.
4) Assist the pastor in the pastoral care of the church.
5) Work with the Christian Education Committee in overseeing the CE program of the church.
The Pastor of YF & M will be accountable for the performance of his duties to the senior pastor and the Board of Elders.
Education and Experience:
1) The candidate is expected to have an educational background and/or experience in church ministry, Christian educaiton and music.
2) The candidate iwll have theological and Biblical convictions consistent with those of the Conservative Baptist Association.
$42,000 + health insurance