This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Georgetown, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 06/25/2012
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Summary: Responsible for and focused on leadership and team development, oversight and execution of all aspects of media and communications outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct video, graphic design and website teams to ensure look and feel of Celebration is captured and communicated effectively
• Participate in overall creative team; including weekly sermon brainstorming meetings and collaborating on creative uses of media in order to enhance the weekend experience.
• Create consistency in messaging from the front door to the back door.
• Develop creative ways to communicate desired messages with the worship audience.
• Develop system to organize, prioritize, and communicate promotional items related to Celebration Church and oversee all written materials related to promotions.
• Create communication strategies to market, inform, and promote sermon series, big events, and other campaigns assigned.
• Manage ongoing social media messaging, creatively building followings on various social media outlets.
• Create positive relationships with local and national media and act as the primary liaison between the church and the various media organizations.
• Oversee efforts related to securing or responding to media attention and develop policy and procedures related to media relations.
• Lead efforts to design all art and promotional materials related to church--wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence, and effectiveness and ensure that it is translated to all Celebration campuses.
• Recruit and retain team members and invest in their lives
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Ability to share the Gospel in a fun, precise, and creative way through the use of technology
• Tenacious and persistent spirit for achieving named goals
• Self--motivated and determined individual who has a strong work ethic as well as a fun and ?creative energy
• Proven experience in creative thinking and problem solving strongly preferred
• Energy and enthusiasm with ability to exude a calming influence when needed
• Ability to succeed in a fast--paced environment
• Keen ability to create new ideas and effectively support the message through technology
• Effective team leader who can inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence