This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Bothell, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 06/24/2012
Categories: Non-ministry Jobs
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Information Technology Department
Exercise management responsibility for network, technology and personnel of Church, school and administrative computing and information technology: Responsible for organization-wide data, network, telephone, data center and related services.
1. Develop and establish documentation of operating policies for technology consistent with Cedar Park policies and objectives. Appraise and evaluate the results of overall operations of network technology functions and report to supervisor.
2. Assist in the development, communication of an organization-wide strategic plan for information technologies and services.
3. Supervise networking and telephone staff to ensure network availability, security, and access.
4. Serve as a technology liaison to internal and external customers, auxiliary organizations and vendors.
5. Create and maintain documentation of the network systems and network wiring cable plan.
6. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
1. BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
2. Three to five years on-going experience with computer network systems.
3. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
4. Must be able to work effectively as part of a team, communicate effectively within the Information Services department, with other administrative departments, church staff, school faculty and staff as required.
5. Ability to design, install, and configure local Area Networks using multiple topologies, connectivity technologies, and various network and client operating systems.
6. Experience with Cedar Park vendor-specific hardware and software (currently Cisco, 3COM, Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, and W2k, Linux, Barracuda, Exinda, Websense and backup technologies).
7. MCSE/Cisco CCNA preferred.
8. Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
9. Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
10. Reliable, dependable, honest, professional, accountable.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Cedar Park Church and Christian School as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith and the Cedar Park Employee Handbook statement.