This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Preston Trail Community Church
Frisco, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 06/21/2012
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Preston Trail Community Church in North Dallas is looking for a creative, high-capacity video producer who is passionate about Christ, making videos, and is a gifted media storyteller to touch the lives of people with God’s message! The position is full-time salary with benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years video production experience
- Ability to film, direct and edit creative, cutting edge videos
- Final Cut Pro 7 or Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Protools
- Entrepreneurial spirit, full of story ideas
- Constant learner
- Your favorite book (after the Bible) is a Macbook Pro
- Producing weekly dynamic videos (shorts, testimonies, promos, etc.)
- Joining our live production team for three Sunday services
- Working under the supervision of Creative Arts Director
- Creativity, creativity, and more creativity
- Links to your online video portfolio (no one will be considered without online portfolio)
Above all, you must be able to tell a compelling story. It is important that you love people more than technology and that you have the ability to direct and coach the talent within our church to be successful in various projects. You must be able to see a project through from start to finish and have a spirit that is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done with excellence.
We are a 10-year-old church in the fastest growing city in America. Our total church attendance is just under 3000 spread out over three services. We are also breaking ground this year on a cutting-edge, 85,000 square-foot facility which is projected to double our attendance in 2014.
We have a very active mission to reach the community and world around us. Currently, we work with a totally digital worship center that has over 700 sq. ft. of video screens powered by the same real-time video manipulator used at Dallas Cowboys Stadium, so experience with professional camera, lighting, and sound equipment is very important.
Things continue to grow and change rapidly at our church, so come join us for a great ride!
Contact Jerod Chambers at email@example.com with your resume and links to your work. We look forward to seeing what God may have in store!
Please do not call the church or contact any other staff members at Preston Trail. Doing so will cause your application to be rejected.