This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Date Posted: 06/14/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Vintage Church is one year old and growing new church in Westside Los Angeles (www.vintagewestside.com). We are closely linked with Holy Trinity Brompton, London, England, and are seeking a committed and mature leader for its growing Children’s Ministries, reporting to the Pastor.
Salary – $ per hour (to be discussed)
Hours – 3 hours Sunday and 4 hours weekly prep
Starting date: 1 August 2012.
1. Oversee the three Sunday Children’s Ministries at Vintage Church, – nursery, pre-school/K, and 1st-5th grade
2. Outwork the vision for CM by
a. Recruit, train and manage volunteers,
b. Choose and monitor effective teaching of a gospel-centered curriculum
c. Oversee and be responsible for providing a safe, healthy, attractive and welcoming Children’s Ministry environment.
We are looking for someone with the following:
1. A commitment to gospel-centered discipleship and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
2. A love for children and seeing them grow in Christ.
3. Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
4. Strong problem-solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
5. A servant leader and team player.
Qualified candidates please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.