This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Leader/Creative Arts Pastor
Christian Faith Center
Nampa, Idaho, United States
Date Posted: 06/12/2012
Categories: Media/Technology - Worship Pastor
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you called to serve in Nampa, Idaho? Are you passionate about raising up musicians, artists and volunteer leaders, leading a proven music and worship planning system, and growing a music and arts ministry? Are you interested in expanding and multiplying an already healthy volunteer structure? Can you join with our staff to lead worship at a very high level, and bring musical excellence to the stage, to worship planning, and to cultivating highly experienced musicians and artists in a growing church with both new and seasoned believers? Are you interested in serving a church with a proven track record of reaching the lost and launching multiple campuses?
- A proven leader with a solid calling to Nampa, Idaho
- The ability to manage a growing community of musicians and artists
- A loyal team player who is excited to serve alongside an incredible group of associate pastors
- A high level understanding of music and music direction in a contemporary / rock context
- A passion for the Bible and innovation
- Ability to play guitar and/or keys preferred
- Organized, familiar with Planning Center, and other aspects of scheduling
- Ability to read and write music notation and chord charts a plus
- Bachelor or Masters Degree or 'ministry experience' equivalent in music and worship leading
- A positive attitude, flexible, social skills
- A passion for worship and the arts
- A passion and drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched
- A high commitment to the local church
- A credentialed minister with the Assemblies of God or similar ordaining body
- Must be in agreement with the Assemblies of God Statement of Fundamental Truths (Refer to http://ag.org/top/beliefs/statement_of_fundamental_truths/sft_full.cfm)
- Must have experience in a church of 500 or more
- Must be willing to work up to 60 hours a week when necessary
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered. In the cover letter please include a LINK TO A VIDEO (vimeo or youtube) of you leading worship.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer the following questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position?
(2) Why you would feel comfortable relocating to Nampa, Idaho?
(3) What about you makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
(4) What makes you a quality team player and a loyal associate pastor?
(5) What are your top three strengths and weaknesses? Please explain your answer.
Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com and include firstname.lastname@example.org in the Cc: