This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director - Media Arts
Redmond, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 06/12/2012
Categories: Church Staff - Media/Technology
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Timberlake Church is a creative Christian church with a compelling vision—to make more and better disciples of Jesus Christ. We are a church that has over 2,000 people experience our services every weekend. As one of Washington's fastest growing churches, we're looking for an exceptional creative and technical leader to grow with us.
Do you have a passion to see God change lives? Are your creative talents and style contemporary yet polished? Do you relish the thought of joining a talented team of next generation leaders that's making a massive difference for Christ? If so, you may be our kind of person!
Essential Knowledge, Skills and other Requirements:
• This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Have a heart to see people come to know Christ
• This person shall have made the discipleship commitments to weekly worship at and tithing to Timberlake Church
• An experienced leader with 3-5 years experience in creative video production, web technologies and content, and effective use of social media
• Technical understanding of audio, video, and web broadcast systems
• Creative ability with a management bias. Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, plan, and execute the creative and technical direction of Timberlake Media Arts
• Communicate the creative direction for all Timberlake communication including logos, style guides, collateral, video
• Develop and gain approval for the media creative arts and communications operating and capital budgets
• Oversee and participate in the recruiting, training, and scheduling of volunteer teams to deliver high quality Sunday services in a multi-campus environment
• Shoot, edit, and produce weekly in-service and web video.
• Develop weekly creative web elements
• Maintain proper licenses
• Identify, gain approval for, photograph, and schedule announcement video participants
• Write announcement video script
Interested? Email us your resume, bio, CV, portfolio, weblinks to email@example.com