This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Haymount United Methodist Church
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 06/12/2012
Categories: Programming Pastor - Youth Pastor
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Haymount United Methodist Church, Fayetteville, NC
Position: Full-Time Youth Pastor/Director for 2000+ member Church
Haymount United Methodist Church in Fayetteville, NC, is a 2,000+ member church pursuing a God-given mission to make authentic disciples of Jesus Christ.
The full-time youth pastor/director will have primary responsibility for transforming youth, grades 6th-12th, into authentic disciples and enabling youth to fully live out the Christian faith.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong leadership skills with a passion and commitment to team and lay-driven ministry
• Strong skills in creating and maintaining effective and engaging programs for youth
• A minimum of 3-years of youth ministry experience with demonstrated success
• A 4-year college education and a commitment to the United Methodist Church
• Formal youth ministry training; UMC youth pastor certification is a plus
HUMC will provide the resources needed to succeed, including:
• A competitive salary & benefit package
• Supportive ministry team
• Engaged parent and youth leaders, an active youth ministry
• An 80,000+ square foot stand-alone, building (including a gymnasium) dedicated for youth ministry
Interested and qualified candidates should email his/her cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is currently open. Closing Date: June 28, 2012 or until filled.