This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Christ's Church of the Valley
Peoria, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 06/12/2012
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Christ's Church of the Valley is one of the largest and fastest growing church in America. We are a church that is dedicated to WIN people to Christ, TRAIN believers to become disciples and SEND disciples to impact the world. CCV is one church in many locations, with campuses in Peoria, Surprise and Scottsdale Arizona.
The Video Associate position will fulfill an essential part of our mission to WIN the Valley for Christ here in Arizona. We place a very high value on video/media in our services and focus primarily on telling the stories of God at work in the lives of our people.
The purpose of the Service Programming Department is to support the mission of Christ’s Church of the Valley by being responsible for all matters dealing with the weekend worship services. The Video Associate is responsible for collaborating with the Service Programming staff to produce video and motion graphic content for the weekend service. The Video Associate will also assist in live production during the weekend services as needed.
Essential Job Function
• Participates in the creative process, assisting the Programming Pastor and Media Arts Team Leader in conceptual discussions, layouts, scripts, and storyboards.
• Operates cameras, lighting, sound, and standard grip responsibilities - on field and studio projects.
• Edits video and motion graphic content for weekend services such as interviews, movie shorts, music videos, and series graphic packages.
Character & Chemistry
• A consistent personal devotional life
• Personal integrity in all areas of life
• Must be – or willing to become – a participating member of CCV
• Regularly attends worship services with their family
• Conducts personal life in a way that is consistent with CCV’s Core Values
• Is an active participant in a neighborhood group, a transformation group and is a regular tither
• Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations of our members & attenders and the team members we work with.
• Interpersonal Skills – relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships.
• Self-Development – Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses.
• Drive for Results – Steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Is action-oriented and displays focus, passion & initiative. Takes appropriate action when something needs to be done.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in film or media related field; or at least 3-5 years experience in Video Production
• Proficient in the following programs:
- Final Cut Pro as a primary non-linear editing platform
- Adobe After Effects as a motion-graphic and visual effects platform
- Apple’s Motion as a motion-graphic and visual effects platform
- Adobe Photoshop as it pertains to the integration with motion graphics and video production
• Proficient in the basic operation of video cameras (specifically Canon DSLR’s), as well as field and studio lighting
• Basic knowledge of audio production as it pertains to the integration with video and motion graphics production
**All applicants MUST supply a demo reel along with their application.