This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Door Creek Church
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Date Posted: 06/11/2012
Categories: Business/Administration - Secretarial/Office
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Executive Administrative Assistant (Full-Time, Exempt)
The primary role of the Executive Administrative Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support to the Strategic Leadership Team, including the Lead Pastor, by handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
Reports to Lead Pastor
• Assist Strategic Leadership Team members (currently 3).
• Handle sensitive matters with confidentiality.
• Create systems for efficient office communications and job productivity.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings.
• Coordinate business travel arrangements, including registration, transportation and accommodations.
• Transcribe dictation and proof documents before finalization, ensuring accuracy.
• Research and prepare special projects as assigned.
• Prepare and assist with planning and preparation of reports.
• Maintain member database.
• Demonstrated effectiveness as an Executive Administrative Assistant
• Detail-oriented, flexible, and decisive with the ability to organize and coordinate work, set priorities, and create and maintain systems
• Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality with sensitive information
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
• A spiritually mature Door Creek Church attender is preferred. Need to share our values and vision for ministry and regularly nurture their own spiritual growth.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
• Ability to multi-task and stay on track with regular interruptions
• Ability to anticipate what will be needed for upcoming events and meetings
• Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
• Gifts of Administration, Helps, Encouragement