Provide overall leadership for church activities in the area of young adults (18-35) and provide direct leadership for the college age (18-25). Experience as a young adult pastor in a church of at leaset 1.000 in weekend attendance. Please send an electronic
(vimeo, youtube, dvd, etc.) of you preaching/teaching
- Have a vibrant faith in Christ
- Develop a well-rounded program for Skyline's collegians, including a strong emphasis on outreach & personal evangelism, individual and/or group discipleship, provide opportunities for personal enrichment and incorporate strategies of leadership development.
- Develop outreach programs to local college campuses
- Serve as liaison between the college department & Senior Pastor and other church ministries. Develop a strategy of helping collegians stay connected to the church as a whole.
- Develop and grow Young Adult small groups.
- Develop a leadership core for mid-singles
- Supervise all college/career programs & lay personnel.
- Work closely with Adult Ministries Pastor to coordinate plans and activities.