This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministries Director
Jupiter, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 05/30/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Only Local Candidates will be considered for this position.
Position Overview: Generation Church is a nondenominational church, located in South Florida.
We are passionate about helping people find and fulfill God's purpose for their life. Our church is growing and we want to do everything possible to reach the next generation in our City.
We are seeking a high-capacity, creative leader that has a clear calling from God to reach out to the next generation (7th Grade – 12th Grade).
• Gifted in student ministry, leadership and communication.
• Relational with 7th – 12th grade students.
• Communicates and teaches with excitement.
• Connects with students on multiple levels.
• Creates and supports small groups / life groups for students in 5 school districts.
• Partners with parents.
• Capable of developing a regional student ministry with an emphasis on non-churched students.
• Manages budget and uses resources wisely.(Personally & Professionally)
• Casts a clear mission and implements the values of Generation Church.
• Recruits, trains and leads volunteer staff.
Core Competencies / Qualifications:
• Professionalism and purity in conduct, speech and in all relationships.
• Leadership by example … reflecting & modeling a healthy & fully devoted personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Ability to seek out, build and maintain positive relationships with community leaders (schools, clubs, etc.)
• Innate ability to be in tune and in touch with today’s teen issues.
• Excellent coaching and listening skills.
If you feel that God is leading you to this opportunity, please send your resume, references and portfolio to Melissa Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org