This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministries Associate
Kingsway Christian Church
Avon, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 05/23/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
Kingsway Christian Church, a growing and healthy church that averages 2,400 in attendance, is seeking a Student Ministries Associate. We are excited to see who God brings to our team to partner with us in reaching and impacting the next generation for Jesus.
We are seeking someone who is:
• A passionate follower of Jesus
• Passionate about leading students to become life-long followers of Jesus
• Gifted as a large group communicator
• Charismatic in their stage leadership
• A leader of leaders
• Works well in a team environment
• Has strong organizational skills
• Must have at least 2 years of vocational ministry experience
Responsibilities include (but not limited to): (see website for full job description)
1. Providing leadership over the programming environments of the 7th & 8th and High School Ministries on a rotational basis.
2. Creatively communicating the large group message in those environments.
3. Producing small group curriculum that will strategically enhance and apply the large group message.
4. Directing special events within the 7th – 12th Grade Ministries and, at times, leading those special events.
Please navigate to our website and see a full description of the Students Associate position and learn how to apply.