This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Date Posted: 05/18/2012
Categories: Media/Technology - Non-ministry Jobs
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
NewSpring Church is a fast growing church with an outreach mission. Our purpose is to help people make an eternal connection with Jesus Christ and with others in order to grow strong to produce fruit for the kingdom of God. Our strategy is to accomplish this by creating joyful, relevant, irresistible environments, led by skilled staff and dedicated volunteers.
The video designer will be responsible for pre-service and post-service video shooting and editing. This includes but is not limited to sermon teasers, weekly video announcements, ministry specific videos, weekly TV broadcasts, special events promos, and uploading weekend services onto our website. They will work closely with a creative team that will integrate graphics and communicate content that will engage the audience. Also, this position will include directing and coordinating our live services. This entails calling shots and working with the worship arts team and Pastor Mark to develop a creative and engaging experience. This is a full time position with a benefits package.
• Supports the mission of NewSpring Church
• Committed, growing follower of Jesus Christ
• Able to work well with a team to accomplish a project
• Willing to do whatever it takes to make the weekend run
• Works well with others and is able to understand and create a ministry leader’s vision
• Has sufficient experience using Final Cut and After Effects software
• Is able to integrate files from Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Is proficient in the use of various cameras (P2, DSLR, etc.)
To inquire, please submit a resume, and sample of your work or copy a URL of your original video. Send to email@example.com