This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Harvest Bible Chapel - Clear Lake
Clear Lake, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 05/17/2012
Categories: Media/Technology - Worship Pastor
Church Size: Not Applicable
Job Type: Part-Time
SUMMARY: The Worship Leader will work closely with the Senior Pastor in organizing, leading, and developing the corporate worship and various ministries of Harvest Bible Chapel-Clear Lake, IA.
QUALIFICATIONS: He must be spiritually mature, humble, trustworthy, flexible, creative, willing to follow, able to lead, and detail-oriented. In addition, he must possess ample musical abilities and leadership competencies to lead worship, build teams, teach skills, and shepherd people. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Organize and oversee corporate worship services:
• Lead corporate weekend worship services at least 48 weeks of each year
• Produce and coordinate high-impact worship services and ministries
• Draft worship schedules and set-lists for all services & special events
• Oversee and maintain worship equipment, maintenance, set-up and storage
Lead Worship team:
• Oversee and direct worship team practices
• Establish and oversee worship production
• Lead and shepherd worship team volunteers
• Continually cast big-picture vision to staff and volunteer
• Identify, recruit, and develop leaders and musicians
• Champion worship throughout the church, especially as it relates to music
Help develop the worship for other church ministries:
• Assist in identifying and developing worship team members and musicians
• Organize and facilitate training sessions and seminars for the growth of members and ministry volunteers
• Enhance and expand the repertoire of music and worship arrangements
IN GENERAL: This person will assist the Senior Pastor with whatever it takes to fulfill the mission and uphold the pillars of Harvest Bible Chapel-Clear Lake, IA.
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter, resume and music sample to - firstname.lastname@example.org