OPEN SEARCH: SENIOR ASSOCIATE PASTOR
GREATER CHICAGO CHURCH
Greater Chicago Church has a vision to win a city by transforming and equipping people to contend for the Kingdom of God. We are a family that values presence, honor, and being sons and daughters. We are committed to breaking the cycles of poverty and hopelessness in Chicago by restoring people to wholeness through covenantal relationship with the Father and each other.
As a vibrant revival culture church moving to Chicago, we are at an exciting time in our history. Experiencing a time of growth, we are seeking a called, passionate and mature person to join our team as a Senior Associate Pastor.
Ideal candidates will possess many of the following:
• Heart for Chicago
• Call to the church
• Experience operating in spirit-led culture
• Has pursued and achieved breakthrough in personal healing and development
• High energy, drive and initiative
• Thrives on working in a collaborative culture with Sr. Pastor, pastoral staff, administrative staff and lay leaders
• Management experience (people and programs)
• Passion for managing and developing staff
• Interest in improving ministries (goals setting, creating/executing strategies) and ministry mix
• Ability to effectively achieve goals working through others
• Ability to trouble shoot through day to day ministry challenges by making and supporting good decisions
• Demonstrated effective communication skills across multiple domains and with varied personality types
• Comfort operating with managerial tools (budgets, project plans, basic computer functionality)
This is a full time pastoral position with benefits; salary commensurate with experience.
To be considered, please submit:
• A cover letter addressing the following questions:
o What is the call on your life?
o What is your core gift set?
o Why you want to be considered for this position?
o Why you are looking for a new opportunity now?
o Why Chicago?
o When will you be available?
o How did you hear about this position?
• Resume highlighting professional experience, ministry experience, church affiliation(s) and other relevant experiences for the job as described
References will be requested for successful candidates, including current senior pastor.
Resume and cover letter should be submitted via email to Heather Treadway, search team lead. (email@example.com)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Operations PastorVertical Church
- Durham Area, North Carolina
- December 2
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Associate Pastor for Community Connection and Life DevelopmentFBC Mableton
- Mableton, Georgia
- November 30
Associate MinisterAlliance for Transatlantic Theological Training
- 2 Blackburne Place, Not Assigned
- November 30
Executive Pastor of MinistriesBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- November 29
Greater Chicago Church
We are a non-denominational Christian church located in Oak Park. We are looking to spark the fires of revival in Chicagoland and partner with other ministries who have the same vision and passion. We will soon be moving into the city. More...